Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Family and Living the Dream

Well, it has been more than 6 months but I am finally in a position where I have a moment to write! We welcomed our little Margaret Weithman into this world on June 2nd. She is named after the great Grandmother Margaret Weithman who was an amazing lady. She raised a beautiful? family and was filled with God's grace and love for life. She would have loved her baby great grand child!

In preparing for a baby, no one ever could have fully told me how truly amazing and beautiful motherhood and family life would be. I feel so happy and content with what we have been blessed with. Patrick is a perfect daddy and wonderful husband! It is so awesome to watch and learn new things and sides of him I never would have seen otherwise. He and Maggie have a special connection, as soon as he walks into the room, she smiles so big! No doubt, a daddy's girl. I love to see how they interact. Truly special. I love every moment with Patrick and Maggie. When she is in my arms, when she is laughing and smiling. She rocks our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment