Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Caring Husband

Pregnancy and Parenthood. Grace and love.

This whole pregnancy has been an amazing adventure, with the baby as well as with Patrick! It is soooo adorable to see him with the baby (and the baby isn't even outside of me yet)! The way he talks to the baby and little moments we have as a family makes me so excited to meet our baby. He is going to be a GREAT dad. He already is. The way he cares for the baby and for myself, making sure we are comfortable, picking up my share of the chores when I am just too tired to do so....it is a life of love and generosity and kindness and patience, all things he has already displayed. We are a family and we are so excited to be together in the Lord, sharing His love to our baby. 

The baby is growing everyday and getting so big. I can feel the baby move, but I can also see it move, which is crazy.....to think that God created this little life inside of me that is moving and breathing. It is mind boggling, if you really think about it. A true miracle of life. 

'A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.'
Martin Fraquhar Tupper

Please keep Patrick, the baby, and myself in your prayers as we continue to prepare. 
God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment