Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's been a while, but here we are...

It would seem that I haven't documented the life of the Smith Family since November, so here goes....

We just celebrated Maggie's FIRST birthday! She chose the Minnie Mouse theme and has loved wearing her Mickey Mouse ears to her parties and pink and white polka dotted dress! I am again reminded of the beautiful family and friends we have as they helped make her birthday so special. For her birthday, we went to Library Story Time then to the park where she is always excited to swing! She was accompanied by her awesome cousin, Will, who sat on the swing next to her.

She has done so much in the last year. Learning how to sit up, then crawl, stand up, now learning to walk, it is SO neat to watch her grow and learn to do so many things. She can currently blow kisses and wave goodbye! She LOVES playing chase with Daddy around the house! It is so fun to watch those two play together! :)

They made Mother's Day so special for me as she and my wonderful husband gave me breakfast in bed. Pat handed me a tray of food while Maggie handed me a Happy Mother's Day card! It was so precious and in that moment I was overwhelmed with the blessing of family and how much they mean to me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment