Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Settling in.

We are now settling in to our apartment in the beautiful city of Columbus. A few weeks after we got back from the honeymoon, I didn't feel so well. So, I went to the doctor who told me that I was pregnant....PREGNANT!! It was so awesome when I told my husband, he just smiled and looked at me, obviously shocked and happy with the news. That is something I will remember. 

Every so often, he touches my stomach and says baby and talks to it. A father's love is so amazing! And the best part about having his baby, is that this will be first known blood-relative because he is adopted. God is doing amazing things to us and our little family. 

Prior to the wedding, we had decided that we would get our dog, and interestingly enough, our little chocolate lab, who is 7 weeks old, is as old as the baby in my belly. Ellie, the pup is so cute and she brings sunshine to my life everyday, especially when she cuddles next to me.

 

Do you have dogs in your family? How are they with babies and little children? I am excited to see the day when the two meet, in June 2011!

All of God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment