Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Fun

Have I not told you how amazing Patrick is? Well, let me just say!

We have a Secord tradition called "The Birthday Breakfast", where everyone except for the birthday person, wakes up earlier before 5:00 am to make a ridiculous spread of breakfast and the traditional Entemann's black donuts. Even though I have been a huge fan of this  annual morning adventure, I am in no way a morning person, so I was wondering what Pat would do? He let us both sleep in as much as we could before he made me breakfast and gave me my beautiful present, a scarf (I LOVE SCARVES!!). It was so nice because we were both exhausted and that is what makes the tradition so special.

Then, after work, I come home to a beautifully homemade chocolate cake that HE BAKED!! I didn't know guys could bake. :) If that wasn't special enough, it was a DOUBLE LAYERED cake!! It made my year! It was so awesome! That night I got together with the girls up here, Rachel and the babies, as well as Chrissey!


Needless to say, Pat is always showing me how much he cares so much and he is the best husband ever! Very excited and loving the married life with him!

God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment